Sunday 6 March 2011

Run number 3


Rightyo all

I've been for another run, which was pretty good, although I need to remember to strap my knee up as it started playing up again, bugger! I took a different route today, I'm going to try to get a videa or pictures of the routes I take,I have managed to get an image off nike+ website but I don't know how to link it to this blog... I guess I'm not as technologically minded as I used to be!! I'll find a way I'm sure!!

Weather's been lovely today, I wished that I had put my t-shirt instead of a longsleeved top on, but I did well. I ran for 30minutes, despite the fact that I was only supposed to run for half an hour, I didn't realise that my nike+ thingy hadn't started until I had been running for 10 minutes! Whoops! I'm now feeling shattered but great! Turns out I ran for just over 3 miles, which is just about half the distance I need to run and that's just fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment