Friday 18 November 2011

Fitness

My fitness levels have dropped considerably in the last few months as I haven't carried on running again.
I've decided to start blogging again in an attempt to get fit again. I did 40 minutes on the Wii fit, while alternately laughing and crying like a little girl to the Matilda soundtrack, it's a great soundtrack. Now all I have to do is attempt to get down to London to see the flaming thing! If I start walking now, I might make it by February which would be quite amazing. I'd also be about 2 dress sizes smaller too which would be amazing :D
I want to be a size 10 again, [strike]I'm not bothered about my weight[/strike] I am bothered about my weight... I'm sick to death of getting on the bloody Wii and having it tell me that I'm overweight... Bitch of a thing! It's evil, evil I tell you.

EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIILLLLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment